Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack is available in different colors to match housing or allow color-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 µinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
- Punch down style connectors offer simple installation via the popular 110 connecting system
- Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
- Meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E according to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition.
- Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz
- Available Color in Black, Blue, Green, Ivory, Orange, Red, White and Yellow
- Complies with FCC Part 68
- Please Note: Our keystone jacks will work with our wall plates and surface boxes, or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel.
Write your own review on this product.