VERTEX CABLES Wall Mount J-Hooks are designed to provide proper support for category cables, fiber optic cable, inner duct systems, and other low voltage cabling requirements. The J-Hooks are available in four different sizes can be attached to a variety of structures. Which is ideal for installers and contractors that work on small to large projects.
- Designed from high-quality, galvanized steel for strength and durability.
- Accommodates CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a, coax fiber, and conduit.
- Material: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel.
- Complies with TIA/EIA requirements for structured cabling systems.
- Cost-effective alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder rack runway systems.
- Smooth edges provide proper support and facilitate bend radius.
- Cables can be pulled through quickly and easily.
- Cable anchor points allow users to secure with cable ties.
- Rust resistant zinc Plated finish.
Write your own review on this product.