The Category 5e Plenum or CMP cables is 24AWG 4pair Solid conductors cable, it have a special insulation that has low smoke, low flame and non-toxic characteristics. It’s a cost effective perfect choice for all networking installations and structures. Cat 5e supports 350 MHz. It also reduces the amount of crosstalk between the wires within the cable, resulting in a greater overall transmission speed. All of our plenum Cables meet and exceeds ISO/IEC/ROHs standards and specifications. The cables are FLUKE TEST passed with a Certified Transfer Rate of 10/100/1000 Mbps. Available in White and Blue color 1,000 feet (305 meters) with a handy easy pull box.
- 350 MHz
- 24-AWG Solid Conductors
- Low-smoke Plenum rated cable
- Supplied in 1,000ft Easy Pull Box (305 meters)
- Ideal for Gigabit Ethernet, Multimedia, video, voice & data
- High-Performance Data Cable
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs UTP(Unshielded twisted pair)
- ROHS Compliant
- EIA/TIA 568-B-2
- ISO Certified
Write your own review on this product.